Monday, November 25, 2013

12 decadent Pies to delight your Thanksgiving guests

I promised you a pie round-up this weekend and I realize it's Monday morning and I'm just getting around to it, but I have a good excuse.   I finally figured out (with the help of my amazing husband!) how to make a hover "Pin it" button on all of our images!  Just hover you mouse on any picture and a little "pin it" button will pop up so you can pin any picture you desire...simple and awesome!!

I've gone through all my pie archives and although I love ALL of our pie recipes on here, I've narrowed it down to my top 12 decadent pies.  Any of these would be welcome in my belly at pretty much any moment in time.  It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to enjoy a slice of pie in my book.

And with that here's our top "12 decadent Pies to delight your Thanksgiving guests".  Just click the title of each pie to take you to the recipe!

(Tomorrow we will post our favorite must-have dinner items for Thanksgiving so stay tuned for that!)


My favorite Apple Pie, I finally mastered one for my apple pie lover husband!  Not your boring old apple pie, it is divine!!
Candy Apple Pie


This pie combines the best brownie topped with cherries...impressive & delicious!


A delightful slice of tropical heaven in your mouth!  The pineapple and macadamia nuts are perfect in this creamy delicious pie!


The easiest throw together pie that everyone will love!  Takes 10 minutes & tastes like a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie...a pleaser for sure!


I love all pie, but if I had to choose one to eat for the rest of my life, I think it would be this one!  I'm a sucker for caramel & pecans.  Be still my heart!!!


The blackberries paired with the lemon zest is divine in this pie, and the lattice top makes it look so pretty!  So good served warm with some vanilla ice cream!


This lemon strata pie has a layer of lemon cheesecake on the bottom, lemon curd layer and then a whole lot of fresh whipped cream.  Pie heaven right here!


The combination seems a little weird, but let me tell you, IT WORKS!!  The banana chiffon layer is to die for and the tartness of the blueberries add just the right touch.  You'll love it!


So rich & wonderful.  Top it with some vanilla ice cream and drizzle with chocolate fudge and a few more pecans.  Wow!


Not the best picture, but a wonderful pie!  It's like a coconut cream pie on steroids!  Amazing doesn't even come close to how good this is.


This is the one pie that my kids make sure we have on the "We're Thankful for Pie Night" table, and it's usually the first pie gone. A classic!


I'm not a big fan of the classic pumpkin pie, but put this pumpkin chiffon pie with a cream cheese layer in front of my and I could eat it until I was sick! 


Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of pie to fill your bellies!:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...